Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sew-A-Long- Already Behind

It is always something. I know I have been checking for updates for the Burda Marie Sew-A-Long but for some reason I am already behind. Somewhere along the way I missed some posts. Grrrrr.

Anyhow the pattern is cut but not the fabric yet. Indecisive me had picked a navy blue fabric and tonight changed my mind. I also have gray and a magenta fabric as well that I thought I could use. Who knows, depending on how much I like it there may be a second or third. I am thinking I want to do a lining though so I need to get up to the fabric store and get that. I hope she goes step by step through that because I have no idea how to add a lining. Tomorrow will be my catch up day I hope.









Burda Marie Sew-a-LongBurda Marie Sew-a-LongBurda Marie Sew-a-Long

Come to think of it, I'll stick with my original plan I think because I am making a red shirt and navy and red always look nice together. Plus I don't have any gray or magenta thread. Problem solved. Moving on.

In other sewing related news...well actually there is none. This will be my first sewing for 2011. I have been knitting, or supposed to be knitting this sweater for my daughter. It is coming along, just very slowly. I need to find the balance so I can get these projects done. Maybe I am just setting unrealistic timelines.

No comments:

Post a Comment