Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day Zero Project- Craft Related

Day Zero Project- 101 in 1001

My list is finally together for The Day Zero Project- 101 in 1001. If you haven't heard of it check it out. Most of you already have New Year's Resolutions but this is somewhat like a bucket list but you only have 1001 days (not the rest of your life) to complete your list of 101 and things. I am not going to share my whole list on this blog as I try to stick to crafty things here but if you are interested my whole list is over at my other blog.

These are my craft related items. This may seem easy peasy to some of you so please don't suck your teeth or roll your eyes. This is MY list. I am slow as molasses when it comes to crafts so it is a big undertaking for me.

Here you have it. My craft related items from 101 in 1001.

  1. Knit a blanket
  2. Take a sewing class
  3. Make a quilt.
  4. Make a garment for each person in my immediate family
  5. Only give handmade gifts for Christmas
  6. Make 25 new garments (0/25)
  7. Make a holiday wreath.
  8. Make curtains for bathroom.
  9. Make pillows for living room sofa
  10. Make a necklace.
  11. Wear an outfit of only handmade items
  12. Make at least one item from all the fabrics in my current stash
  13. Do a knit-a-long
  14. Do a sew-a-long
  15. Make 4 pairs of pants.
  16. Sell a handmade garment.
  17. Make a dress for New Years Eve.

Yep, that's part of THE list. I am looking forward to checking each item off.

No comments:

Post a Comment