Monday, January 3, 2011

Knitting and Walking

The first project of 2011 is..... drum roll please.......

a knitted sweater for my daughter. The first one didn't come out so well so we are going to give it another try. Same concept of knitting top down but a different pattern will be used and there will be a bazillion fittings to make sure it fits how she wants it to.

It is going to be a 3 color version of the $5 in Paris sweater. I found it on Ravelry but it is a free pattern that is here.

$5 In Paris

While working on this I have found that knitting and walking is not that hard. I was tired of sitting on my bum so I stood up and just started walking in place, then marching in place, and then walking laps from my kitchen, to sewing room, to living room, around the foyer, and back to the kitchen. Of course my family looked at me like I was crazy but hey, I can burn a few calories while knitting. Not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment