Saturday, July 3, 2010

I Need To Hem These Jeans

I love jeans and when I find a pair that fits me the way I like it is pretty much near a miracle. So when I came across the same jean in my size in black I had to buy them. The only thing was that they were a long and who am I kidding I really don't need a long. The fact that they were marked down to $15 said it is so worth it because even if I pay someone to hem them I still made out. Fast forward about three years. Those jeans, they are still hanging in my closet. I do still fit them so that is good but I never got around to taking them to get them hemmed. Enter Emerald 116!!! I guess I will give it a shot. If it doesn't work I can always take it the tailor to get them hemmed but I have no reason not to try.







Jeans HemJeans Hem


The goal is to keep the original hem. I have looked at a few tutorials but honestly I am scared I am going to mess up. It doesn't look hard but it seems that the things that don't look hard always turn out being the hardest.

I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. 15 dollars?! that's a great deal. hope they work out for you =)

    okbored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete