Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Kercheif Cowl

"Cowl, what is a cowl?  I have never heard of that."  Truth be told it is not a word I hear to often either.

This is a cowl.

Kerchief Cowl

Actually that is a almost finished cowl where I just couldn't deal with the ends and put them off until the next day.

If you want to keep your neck nice and toasty through the winter months a cowl is great. I got this pattern on ravelry.com. One thing I love about ravelry.com is the Advanced Search option. I knew that I didn't have a lot of yarn to work with so I was able to find a nice project for the amount of yarn I had.

Here is the finished project. I have it on now and my neck is very, very warm. This may not be taken off for a while!!

Kerchief Cowl

It is hard to see in the picture above but there is a triangle at the top that folds down. My colors all just blend together so you can't tell. You can see it a little better with the cowl pulled up higher. Warm neck and face!!!

Kerchief Cowl

Yes, my hair is a mess.  Don't judge me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment