Sunday, November 28, 2010

UFO Week

Yes, the dreaded UFO's are weighing on my inner being.  This is it, UFO week.  I have 2 sewing projects and 2 knitting projects that WILL be done by weeks end.

A New Look vest that I started about 2 months ago.  Why is it UFO you ask.  The fit is off so I need to take apart the straps, do the button holes and then redo the straps so it fits properly. (sorry, no pics)

A Butterick Cardigan.  Sleeves.  Need I say more.  Then finishing the edges. It would be more bearable with a serger I think but rolling and stitching those edges is torture.  Pure torture so it is in the UFO pile. (no pics again)

Fingerless Mitts.  A knitting project I started ages ago.  I had to reverse the pattern for the 2nd one and it just never happened.  I did start them today as a break to the project I am working on now.  Once I finish the second one I need to sew a seam down each and then that will be done.

Fingerless Gloves

Sweater for DD.  This is not really a UFO in the sense that it has been lingering around unworked on.  I have been working on it but it seems to be taking forever.  This is my first time knitting a sweater so of course it is slow going.  I just want to be done.  Once DD tries it on I can finish the body and then move on to the sleeves.

The Purple Sweater11-21-10

Wish me luck in clearing my UFO stash.  Usually a stash implies good things but a UFO stash, I am not to happy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment