Saturday, December 31, 2011

Closing Out 2011

Hello Everyone,

Can you believe 2011 is over. I don't have much to show for it project wise but I am not discouraged. The new year is right around the corner and hopefully there will be some progress with the items I am able to produce.

Sooo what did I do this year:
I was able to finish one scarf (I promise I just haven't uploaded the finished pics yet),
Multi Directional Diagonal Scarf Revisited

start a cowl,
GAPTastic Cowl

and leave a lot of things unfinished (no pics, just go back a few posts).

Yay me!!! (actually epic fail but whatever).

I am considering merging my two blogs so come follow me here as well so you don't miss anything. More on that once I make a final decision.

Wishing all of you a great 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment